Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Beginnings

This blog title is fitting for many reasons.  Obviously, it is THE beginning of our new family blog and I'm so excited to embark on this adventure that has been a long time coming (in my head).  It is also a turning point for my husband's business as a work-at-home international sourcer (not sorcerer) of consumer home products.  I really feel that we've made it out of the darkest economic times and survived!  The future is looking bright.  We have 3 happy, healthy children and we can really start to work on our life goals.  AHHHHHHH.  Did you hear that?  It's a BIG sigh of relief.  I think we can breathe now.  OK, one more time and do it with me.  AHHHHHHH. 

New Beginnings.

1 comment:

  1. Trista, Congratulations on your blog. Look forward to reading your insightful posts.
    Love,
    Inessa and family

    ReplyDelete