Monday, September 20, 2010

Good times this weekend


We had a whirlwind/festive/catch up/wind down type of weekend.  It doesn't seem possible that you could have all that in one weekend, but we did.  We had our daughter's 7th birthday celebration Friday night with Carmine's Titanic (her request, my pleasure).  Saturday was spent with a combo putting bedrooms back together after the switch/napping/making pad thai & teriyaki shrimp for dinner/anging with our little lovelies.  Sunday was more work around the house.  I was hoping to get some time out to run errands, but Jim wasn't feeling well, so I played catch up and hang out with the kids.  There was lots of ball play, dinosaur play, car play, playhouse play, etc.  I do cherish letting the world go by and just getting on the floor with my babies, watching the dust bunnies goes by and having a blast with my little ones all over me. 


1 comment: