Friday, July 26, 2013

Anyone, Anyone, Bueller?

Um, Hi.  You may not remember me since I haven't posted in forever, but I may try to resuscitate this blog...again.  You see, I'm one of those parents that didn't believe all those other more experienced parents that have told me "Don't wish it away. It goes so fast!" Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to be one of those that tell others that.  No, not me.  What I'm trying to say is that I may just be starting to believe them.  I keep finding myself saying, to myself of course, "I really need to write that funny thing he/she just said/did down."  But I don't and I know I'm going to forgot some pretty awesome moments.  So, if I actually keep up this blog, I'll have a digital memory book to look back on and so will my kids.  Besides, I think they are all hilarious and sometimes I'm right and I can give others a laugh too.  So, stay tuned.  Wait for it, wait for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment