Monday, June 14, 2010

"not me" Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


In celebration of "not me" Monday, I certainly did NOT insist my husband hire babysitters for our children and our friends children so we could enjoy some adult time in our home on Saturday in celebration of my birthday.  And if I had, I certainly would not have strongly suggested said babysitters watch the kids at the next door neighbors' house, not ours.  It would not have been to ensure that we not get interrupted by our precious little ones while we enjoy each others adult company, have tons of laughs, and yummy food.

I would not have taken a nap on Sunday only to wake up to see my freshly awakened 2 year old son with what appeared to be a dried bloody nostril.  I would not have assumed he did something at the pool with his dad earlier in the day to cause such a thing.  I would not have tried to get him to blow his nose several times only to discover after many attempts that it was actually a raisin stuck in his nose.  The raisin would not have finally blown out into the tissue to reveal a perfectly non-bloody nose.

What are YOU going to NOT confess to? Leave a comment and say it!

And here are a few recent photos of the babes...

The Bug had a little trouble saying goodbye to her 1st grade teacher on the last day of school



Landon is officially crawling, on the move, and starting to pull himself up on things.  I haven't taken any pictures of that yet, but I will!  In the meantime, here he is just being cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment